Welcome to the shota forum!

Ideas and requests about the forum.
admin
Site Admin

Welcome to the shota forum!

Post by admin »

The purpose of this forum is to extend the research blog Shotaology.com to include various discussions on shota.

As a starter, we only have "general discussion" sections, one in English and one in Japanese. As/if the board grows, we'll see in which directions the topics go and create new sections accordlingly.

Enjoy!
Have you taken the shota survey yet?
Shota

Re: Welcome to the shota forum!

Post by Shota »

Just a quick note, it would be nice with an anime discussion section, both to learn about older anime but also to discuss contemporary, currently streaming ones. Just a thought. Thanks for setting up the forum! ❤️
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Shota wrote: April 7th, 2020, 8:25 pm it would be nice with an anime discussion section
Absolutely, Shota. 😉 But as it stands now, just post anything you have on your mind in the General discussions section, and we’ll take it from there.
MUSH

Post by MUSH »

Hello , i just found this forum recently and would love to be a part of it <3
hope it get bigger and more people join us <3 because there is no many shota forums on the internet :(
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Welcome MUSH! Activity is still a bit low here but exactly, there are not so many shota forums so I hope we will gain more members.
hoguptacmo

Post by hoguptacmo »

hi, Why There is no posts? I would like to havea section of sharing of shota related links.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

hoguptacmo wrote: December 25th, 2020, 8:24 am hi, Why There is no posts? I would like to havea section of sharing of shota related links.
Welcome hoguptacmo! The forum hasn't really taken off yet, but I created a thread where you can share shota related links:

Shota links

Enjoy!