Prepubescent vs pubescent boys in shota

Everything goes here!
admin
Site Admin

Prepubescent vs pubescent boys in shota

Post by admin »

Is puberty important for your taste in shota? Do you like boys before, during or after puberty - or all of it? Which markers do you use to tell the age or stage of puberty of a boy character? What ages do you prefer and why?
Have you taken the shota survey yet?
Ruthborn

Re: Prepubescent vs pubescent boys in shota

Post by Ruthborn »

Hm. Well, yes. Puberty is important because is he a shota after puberty? I like boys during or before just puberty. Actually, I love boys just before or at the beginning of puberty when they dry cum. It was perhaps the most definable part of being a kid for me. Other characteristics include the absence of pubic hair and the size of the penis. Overly large penises don't do it for me. Same with overly large ejaculations unless it has a fantasy aspect to it (eg magic/potion influence, being milked, etc).
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Ruthborn wrote: August 16th, 2021, 8:26 am I like boys during or before just puberty. Actually, I love boys just before or at the beginning of puberty when they dry cum.
Does this refer to real boys or drawn boys or maybe both?
Have you taken the shota survey yet?
Ruthborn

Post by Ruthborn »

both.

I love the symbology; he's old enough for sex and he can orgasm but he's not fully developed yet and so he has no seeds to give. Its just an innocently twitching penis, jerking in pleasure. Plus it, again, reminds me of how I felt when I came at that age and I get a kind of "Good for him" vibe.